From Neuroelectric's Wiki
- PC Miranda, F Wendling, G Ruffini, I Merlet, B M. Brain Stimulation: Models, Experiments and open questions | Hive Deliverable D1.1. HIVE: Hyper Interaction Viability Experiments: EU FP7 FET OPEN - 222079 (June 2009)
- Giulio Ruffini. Application of the reciprocity to EEG inversion and optimization of EEG-driven tCS. arXiv:1506.04835 [physics.bio-ph] (June 2015)
- Giulio Ruffini. New technologies in transcranial current stimulation. BrainSTIM conference, Honolulu (June 2015).
- G. Ruffini. tCS: risks, benefits and the need for control. NYC Neuromodulation Conference (January 2015).
- G. Ruffini. Principles of tCS. Special Session Asilomar BCI Meeting 2016 (July 2016).